Early registration deadline is just two weeks away: February 3, 2016.
The 2017 Independent Owner (IO) Conference promises to be an exciting and one-of-a-kind experience for IOs from all around the country. You don't want to miss it. Register and take advantage of all that is offered to you:
· Various education sessions with engaging speakers
· The enormously popular Town Hall Meeting
· New! MORE Networking and social opportunities than ever before
· The magic of Disney at your doorstep
EARN 10 CEUS
Visit IO.ahcancal.org to learn about all the exciting educational offerings, great speakers, and how to earn CEUs.
ENJOY SPECIAL SAVINGS AT DISNEY
AHCA/NCAL has arranged special Disney ticket discounts just for conference attendees and their guests! Bring your family—the Disney theme parks are only minutes away.
Visit IO.ahcancal.org to learn about all the exciting educational offerings, great speakers, CEUs, social events, and savings options.
NETWORK YOUR WAY
We’ve listened to your feedback, and this year, there are more networking and social activities than ever before.
· Walt Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour (3 hours): Boxed luncheon and transportation provided
· Grand Cypress Golf Club Outing: Boxed luncheon and transportation provided
· Wine and Food Pairing Experience @ Andiamo Restaurant - Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Walt Disney World Resort
Sponsors as of January 16, 2017:
American HealthTech, Consonus, CPS, Direct Supply, It’s Never 2 Late, Kronos, McCullum Consulting, nrc Health, Reliant Rehab, Senior Living Investment Brokerage, Sigma Care