On Wednesday, Sept. 14 from 1:30 – 3 PM ET, join this webcast to learn about the reporting requirements for the new Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP), effective October 1, 2016. The Improving Medicare Post-Acute Care Transformation Act of 2014 (IMPACT Act) established the SNF QRP and requires the submission of standardized data. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
To register or for more information, visit MLN Connects Event Registration. Space may be limited, register early.
- Overview of the IMPACT Act and the SNF QRP
- Resources for providers
- Three Quality Measures (QMs) finalized for SNF QRP in FY 16 SNF Prospective Payment System (PPS) Final Rule
- Four QMs Finalized in FY 17 SNF PPS Final Rule
- Data collection timeframe and data submission deadline for the FY 18 payment determination
- Consequences of not meeting the data submission deadline
- Reconsideration and exception and extension procedures