In July, ahcancalED will kick-off its new 8-part webcast series designed to assist members with using the Quality Initiative to achieve quality success in these changing times.
On July 27, Dr. David Gifford, AHCA Senior Vice President of Quality and Regulatory Affairs and a board-certified geriatrician, will host the first in the series, Reducing Rehospitalizations: Practical Strategies for Success. Today, hospital readmissions impact payment, Five-Star ratings, your access to participation in preferred networks and your quality measures. In these changing times, you must have a low readmission rate to be competitive. The webcast will provide centers with strategies and tactics to reduce rehospitalizations.
For more information about the webcast and to register, click here.
- July 27, 2016 - 1- Reducing Rehospitalization: Practical Strategies for Success
- September 28, 2016 - 2 - Discharge to Community
- November 16, 2016 - 3 - Unintended Healthcare Outcomes
- January 25, 2017 - 4 - Staff Stability
- April 26, 2017 - 5 - Antipsychotic Drug Reduction
- June 21, 2017 - 6 - Functional Outcomes
- September 20, 2017 - 7 - Customer Satisfaction/Experience
- November 15, 2017 - 8 - Hospital Admissions in Long Stay Settings